montane featherlite micro jacket Montane Men´s clothing Jackets down , Montane Deep Cold Down Jackets Abyss Blue Men´s clothing,montane atomic jacket,designer fashion montane nitro vest for sale,USA Discount Online Sale
The Deep Cold Down Jacket is a 21st century take on a classic mountain boxwall down jacket that combines high quality water resistant HyperDRY goose down, zoned PRIMALOFT SILVER ECO and a PERTEX Endurance outer shell fabric to create a supremely warm, yet weather resistant jacket for the world’s most extreme environments. Developed not only for use at basecamp but also for active use in extreme weather, the Deep Cold Down Jacket features an extremely high collar, providing storm protection for the face in hostile conditions. Fine microfleece is specified in key skin contact areas, such as the hand-warmer pockets and inner neck. The Deep Cold Down Jacket is designed with slightly larger chest and arms, sized for extreme cold weather, allowing you to layer clothing without feeling compressed or over-bulked. The jacket is also longer in the body for extra coverage across tops of thighs, providing enhanced protection.
- Climbing & Mountaineering
- PERTEX Endurance Mini Rip-stop outer fabric provides exceptional weather resistance
- PERTEX Endurance Rip-stop reinforcement on shoulders, hips, rear panel and forearms
- Updated with 400g of 90/10 high quality Allied Feather & Down Titanium water resistant HyperDRY goose down at 800+ fill power, certified non live plucked and non force fed
- PEAQ Down lining that is comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- 40g PRIMALOFT SILVER ECO insulation overlay protection on top of the down in hood, shoulders and forearms
- Full boxwall construction provides superior warmth and eliminates cold spots
Patterning and Design:
- Slightly larger in the chest and arms: sized for winter layering
- Longer in the body for extra coverage across tops of thighs
- Articulated elbows to maximise arm reach and minimise lower hem lift
Responsible Down Sourcing:
- The premium down inside this product has been certified through the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) to ensure that it is the most responsibly sourced down available
- Track my Down for comprehensive traceability information about the down used in this product
- PERTEX Endurance Mini Rip-stop storm lined hood to protect the goose down from wet hair etc.
- Adjustable climbing helmet compatible hood with three points of adjustment
- Removable hood with YKK zip and press studs to secure whilst worn
- Hood visor stiffened with a wire on the lip to provide shape and a foam insert to enhance visor protection
- High collar that shields face and provides storm protection with fine microfleece inner and secure hook and loop fastening
- High collar has low profile press studs which secure together and pin back out of the way
- Fine microfleece on inner collar facings next to mouth, chin and rear nec
- Internal ‘sleeping bag’ style neck baffle with fine microfleece outer and lower rear neck panel
- Adjustable collar to cinch closer to skin to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Two Napoleon chest pockets with YKK zips and full hook and loop storm baffle
- Two hand pockets with fine microfleece lining for extra warmth and comfort protected by a storm baffle and YKK zips
- Two insulated and bellowed front expedition gear pockets with hook and loop closure, for gloves and essentials
- External zips feature U-shaped pulls for use with gloves or mitts
- Internal left hand side mesh pocket with zip closure
- Internal right hand side mesh water bottle pocket
- Swivel clip inside right hand side gear pocket
Centre Front Zip:
- Full length two way YKK reverse coil front zip to allow for easy access to climbing or rucksack harness and / or trousers
- Double storm flap covering centre front zip with hook and loop security and press studs at either end
- Easy grab U-shaped pull on centre front zip for use with gloves or mitts
Cuff and Sleeves Configuration:
- Semi-elasticated cuffs with easy grab rubberised, hook and loop adjustable tabs for use with gloves and mitts
D-ring sewn at forearm to attach glove or mitt cord
Waist and Hem Construction:
- Internal waist adjustment through fine microfleece drawcord channel
- Internal PERTEX Endurance Mini Rip-stop panel to rear hem for increased weather resistance in snowy conditions
- Fully adjustable lower hem to prevent heat loss and weather entry
- Weight: 1165g
- PEAQ Down
- Pertex technologies are amongst the lightest, most reliable and most durable on the market. A long-established heritage of staying true to its British roots has led Pertex on a path of continuous innovation to deliver the best end-use focused fabrics in the business.
- Pertex’s approach closely matches Montane’s own focus of engineering lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports in extreme environments. Obsessed by product and pioneering fit-for-purpose designs, we have worked with Pertex since our beginnings in 1993 to create weatherproof garments that allow you to push your boundaries.
- Pertex Endurance technology incorporates an ultra thin air permeable coating that is both highly breathable, water and wind resistant. This layer protects the insulation material used from the elements in order to maintain loft and retain warmth.
- Waterproof (hydrostatic head): 1,000mm
- Breathability (MVTR): 7,000g/m²/24hrs
- Main properties: Excellent breathability, lightweight, 100% windproof, highly water resistant
- From the Autumn / Winter 2015 season onwards, Montane is proud to announce that all its down garments will be produced using Allied Feather & Down’s HyperDRY water resistant down.
- In the name of transparency, Montane will also become the first brand in the world to commit to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) across its entire clothing range.
- Using Allieds Track My Down portal and unique sourceTRACK lot number on each Montane down jacket, you can learn in detail about the actual fill used in your jacket.
- In 2011 Allied Feather & Down began working with titans of the outdoor industry to develop the best water resistant down on the market. Evolving from years of research and development into proprietary nanotechnology treatments and procedures to create the most effective water resistant down on the market, HyperDRY was born. These methods provide an invisible coating that does not compromise the texture or colour of the fill.
- Montane uses Titanium and Silver HyperDRY across 650, 750 and 800+ fill powers.
- Industry leading water resistance
- Bluesign approved treatments
Do you want more ski products from the brand Montane At Montane Cheap Sale USA, your online ski store, you have at your disposal a large number of ski products related to Montane Deep Cold Down. At this moment Montane Deep Cold Down is in stock. Our customer´s needs come first to us and we select each item of ski equipment with great attention to detail.
Montane - Men´s clothing - Jackets down